Monday, October 29, 2007

okay i'm finally back to blogging.since my comp was down with a virus and i could only use the laptop for pw and ocip stuff.
first of all, i want to thank everyone for tagging(okay i know this sounds weird) but ya, since i've not been replying but you all have not stopped tagging. so i want to 'thank' all of you for it:D

quick update of events
1.mt As today- it was quite okay for me. although i have mixed feelings about it. i'm kind of glad that it's finally over, but yet i'm afraid of the results. i seem to be contradicting myself.
2.talked to jx on the phone, and i'm glad we didd.caught up on loads of stuff and we've planned what to do on my birthday!and we talked about stuff, just like we did in the past.
3.op&pw- i don't know how i feel towards this anymore. initially, i was neutral towards it. but as i'm nearing the end, i'm starting to dread pw more and more. i don't know. it has always been like that. but i guess it's my feelings which has been changing.
well those seem to be the most interesting stuff in my life right now.but i'm really waiting for the end. of pw i mean. but actually, the end of pw just means the start of preparations for ocip, doing holiday homework. not a long holiday for me this year.but of course i'll be meeting my friends!!
i'm sounding a little emo now.
this is because i'm feeling so sad. i thought of how i would feel if i were in her shoes and i really couldnt imagine myself in that situation. it's really bad alright, and i almost teared.
i meant to update a long long long entry about what has been going on in sch and all. but i guess i can't now.

No comments: