Sunday, July 08, 2007

i realised that my previous post was quite emo. and that was because i didn't want to make myself too obvious and that would show my weakness. but now i've realised that it is me to say everything and trying to be abstract would not be me.
so i guess, i'll be reflective again
just finished finding articles for eom. i hope it is suitable because i've really put effort into looking for these two articles.
ct results
an A, C and E.
that spells ACE!guess which for which!
4s2 gathering yesterday! only 18 ppl turned up in the end, but it was fun nevertheless. took lots of pics with many of them. :D i'll upload some to friendster next time. we sat in the games room and read magazines. well the content of the magazines were..i should say, too mature for us. we had a nice long chat and i told them all about school& jx understands how i feel about m.
the food was good and we had our fill. kwan and mrs rupa came late but they brought soonkuey for us!:D haha mrs rupa still remembers me(:
i hope to see all of you soon!<3
went west mall after that and the shops were already closing.they were closing for us alright.
had oral on college day.just right after. hahaha i sprayed deodorant on my blouse so i would be nice smelling in front of the examiner. i think i talked for a very short time. i just rambled on and on. the stuff i prepared before hand was of no help to me at all.
went with tingyu and the rest to fish and co for lunch. :D
i watched wei xiao pasta today. the two of them look so nice together. these stories only happen in dramas, never in reality. i should stop daydreaming and work towards my goal now.
this week ahead
returning of gp and chem cts
i hope i get through them

and the thing is: i haven't seen J and M in ages!


No comments: