Sunday, January 29, 2006

HAPPY CNY EVERYONE(:
k.hahas. hm, i conclude that your feet wont break when a car wheel goes over it. cause i experienced it and my feet's still fine.hahas. for one moment i thought my feet would have gave way. but i thank my cheese and milk. for giving me the proteins.(:my feet doesnt hurt tt much now.
hm. 2nd day of holiday, out of 4. i've not done any hw except phys tb and amaths wkn assignment.i'm such a worm.lol. i went to my uncle's house ytd. and it was so stylish. and my bro said pictures of his apartment appeared in some interior design magazine before. qualify lar. so nice okayy. 2 plasma tvs. and many mirrors, a 'waterfall', white sofas. lol, and i took pics w my hp. hahas, my aunt mixed wine for me, she mixed it with 7 up and it turned pink.it was sweet lar. (: i wonder what's it like to be drunk. would i like that feeling?
hm, and i went to my grand uncle's house today. and i saw my cousins. my cousin's so tall. like 185? it's my estimation. but it shd be ard there lar.hahas.i havent opened my red packets yet.lol. everyone in my family has opened theirs except me.hm. tmr gg auntie's house. k la. nth to blog le. and oh yeah. i did sth just now. i used his pic as dp, for a few seconds for fel to see.but of course, i made sure he's not online.lol.(: he didnt reply my msg lar :'(

No comments: