Saturday, May 14, 2005

i'm back here again.but i wont blog a long post.hahas
i shall start from today.did cip today at orchard.it was flag day because i was sick the last time.so terribly sick tt my mum disallowed me to go.then i had to do alone.but well.it's gd experience i guess?cuz dg in groups is much different from doing alone?it was quite fun actually.when it started, all the people i approached gave me $2 notes.then i was thinking, give me coins to make my bag heavier pls!haha.cuz it looked like i had nothing inside the bag?then i walked further down to hereen. then there everyone gave coins.somepeople were weird.some gave me money because i was from crescent.they told me, 'my daughter was from crescent, so i give it to you'.hahas.some seniors also gave me $.then after that they were smiling?haha.and some gave even though i didnt ask.nice people i guess?some refused to give.but nvm.i walked till my legs were so pain!but i didnt even have half full?there was someone else from another sch, then she just stood there and kept saying would u like to donate and so many ppl donated to her.hm, i guess she must have good luck.then after tt, i was about to go and return the packets.someone from prudential or some other insurance company started talking to me,'flag day?can i donate?' then he donated 10 cents?after tt, he asked all his colleagues to donate?some donated 2 bucks and some donated 50 cents.but it's weird.oh yeas.i saw miss tan CY.i saw her then i took a few seconds to register tt she was really there.i guess she was also like tt?then after a second or two then i walked up to her.i think she was with her boyfriend or something.
then after the whole thing ended i went to buy peppermint chocolate ice cream to eat.and i guess i became more independent after the flag day?at least i learnt something from it.(:there are really ALOT OF shuaiges at orchard.haha.
then ytd was even weirder.i was standing at the traffic light waiting for the light to change, then a woman also was waiting.then suddenly she came up to me and shared her umbrella with me.(it was a sunny day)then she started by guessing what level i was in,and she guessed it correctly. then she started to talk to me about she gg to church, her children, saying how great god is to help her through her degree.carn really rmb.but it's weird to have someone walking up to u and talking to u right?and it was friday the thirteen ytd.many bad things happened.um.shall not say it here.actually is forgot alr.hee(:
gg to obs on mon le.i dunno if i shd feel happy or shd i feel nervous?ah well.like fellie said, 'chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi'
kae.shall end here.
`it's really broken now.

No comments: