Thursday, August 19, 2004

heys.today my mood is okayy.not as pissed as yesterday.yesterday i was totally venting my frustrations on my diary.scolding all the ppl i didn't like.today mrs lee said that we could buy tablet PCs.gonna ask my mum.but i want it.actually i just want a comp of my own.and i'll use part of my savings and then just pay my mum back la.dunno if she'll agree.2000 bucks.it's actually quite..worth it.but i only haf 500 now.hais.dunno lar.hope i can get it.a lot of ppl also want.then i won't haf to ask for permission to use it.okay.enough crap bout tablet PC.then we had comp lessons.then sp remixed the school song.then we were supposed to sing lorh.then i thinik i was a bit out of tune la.i couldn't really concentrate.cuz different tune marh.hahas.then we did hist.many ppl said that we were very lucky as we were doing food shortage.cuz a lot of things to say.ya.then we photocopied it.first period tmr..kaes.later going s'pore river.going to reach home v late tonight.kaes.gtg now.=)

No comments: