Tuesday, July 13, 2004

heys.decided to blog now.did a bit of dreamweaver.i'm so lazy right?hahz.juz burned e ou de yang CD for felicia.later then burn e F.I.R. album for huifang.didn't noe tt huifang likes F.I.R. one lorh.a lot of ppl like FIR.dunno why..hahz..forgot to sae my mood.my mood is.as usual..bad.all because of something and someone.everyday will ruin my mood one kae.sure thing one.always like tt.for the past week also like tt.luckily i haf angela and claud to talk to.if not i'll go mad!
i really can't understand some ppl's attitude lorh.dunno what's their problem lorh.as if ppl owe them something in their past lives lorh.i don understand why someone who likes to delegate jobs to ppl so much doesn't want to be a leader kae.and angela agrees too.i'm actually blogging for angela.cuz she says tt she has nothing to do.todae had hist lesson.is mr fong teach one.nt bad.better than mrs lim last yr.last yr was like e preist preaching to the followers lorh.can even fall asleep.some ppl sae he's shuai.i think..okae larh.then in e middle of the lesson i had to go todental lorh.then went down liao.then e nurse ask me to go up again.then call e next person.then after some tym, cindy ask me to go down again.sae e nurse want to see me lorh.then i went down again larh.then e nurse ask me to go up again kae.walk up walk down.hais.waste my energy and make me miss my lesson kae.in e end, it was juz wasting my tym.hahaz.enough of tt..then todae had mass run.we were one of e last few can.hais.had no more stamina.yay!e only good thing is tt mr ho is considering to let peiling join AVA!.then she can pei wo!hahz.then she can do backstage wif us.maybe with felicia.cuz i muz do wif izz.maybe can ask mr ho to change.dunno.but i muz persuade mr ho to let her join first!!!whee!thinking of that, i'm happy now!kae.

No comments: