Monday, November 24, 2003

this is my last 15 mins online todae, so might as well blog lorz..anw, now ar, my time allowed to be online is controlled by my younger brother lor..so i cannot be online for a very very long time lor..todae got xijieshaonian lor..but muz wait until 10:45 lor..nothing to sae la..haiz..the ppl deliver the textbooks liao lor..but den don hv the litersture that book,roll of thunder,hear my cry..how am i going to do my lit, homework lor..den also don hv the homec the textbook and workbook lor..don hv so many books..
nothin to sae liao..still left abt 11 mins..den muz go offline liaoso sad..i really admire those pnly child lor..i won be lonely,cuz i hv the com. to keep mi company..better nt waste time liao..i shall go and read the comments at the story liao..i noe this post tis very short..but i hv no time!

No comments: