Wednesday, October 22, 2003

todae nothing much to blog..nothing important happened..except that it was peiting's birthdae lor..szeling they all celebrated it in the canteen lor..created so much noise..everyone were like,looking at them like,dunno what lor..
den todae somemore still got the maths lesson..the mrs lim so what 1 lor..she ar..15 mins to go through 3 questions lor..den tml still got her lesson lor..den tml got geog!..luv geog a lot..dunno whether got mass run a not..
i have made up my mind to tell my mum about my results liao lor..carn keep hiding mah..i will tell u wat happened tml ok?scared that my mum muz meet ms chan leh..i'm so ashamed of myself..always getting such low marks lor..why am i so stupid??????i'm going to swear that next year..i'll work very hard,so that i will not need my mum to meet ms chan lor..
aniwae,updated my story lor..if u wan u can read it here lor..it's quite a long chapter lor,so onli updated 1 chp..
i gtg liao..bb

No comments: