Tuesday, September 09, 2003

hiz..
i finally get to blog liao...my brother use the com. everydae,and i end up not getting to use the com. at all...
and when i finally get to use,my mum is at hm..and i also carn blog in front of her and update mi story wat..onli can check mail lor...she doesn't noe that we got use the com. in the day wat..if she noe we use for sucha long time,mi and my brother die die liao...
amiwae,my mum bought 'the twins effect' the VCD..and juz now mi and my brother watch liao...it wuz so damn nice lor..the fighting part and some other parts lor...den my mum also bought the 'what a girl wants' the VCD..den we also watched testerdae liao...it wuz also so nice...my mum also bought 'die another dae'..i don think i'll watch it cuz i don think it's nice lor...i also don watch this kind of show 1 lor...den my mum catually wanted to buy the 'qian nu you hun' the VCD..but it wuz very expensive..i think it's 79.60 lor...and i din even hv a say in buying the VCD at all lor..all is my brothers choose one lor...i actually wanted to buy the MVP qing ren one lor..it's onli $29 lor...and den my younger brother keep bragging that he will buy the MVP qing ren the DVD..costs $80..don think he will buy lor..and my mum also won allow at all lor...
it's so unfair...i'm realli carn stand my brothers liao...how i wish i wuz the onli child lor...i noe i'll be bored..but i can always surf the net,watch VCD like xuanne wat...how nice it would be to be the onli child...and i won hv to share the TV...
at home,i also don even get to hv the TV all to myself but my brother can....!!!!!!!hmph!
so wat if he's a BOY?BOY....so wat????????????????????????????????
go and die larz...those reading it...no offence..ok..i'm not scolding u all,ok?
think i better stop liao,or else,i'll start scolding bad words liao..................

No comments: